пятница, 25 мая 2012 г.

Roadshow: Answers to your questions - January 2012






Sunset on the Canary Islands, Fuerteventura.



There is a high school and he shit. In addition, shit pay, though low-cost. Do not teach anything, basically read the downloaded abstracts. Time college takes a lot of inexcusable. Specialty and idiotic in my town on it does not get 100%, and I do not want to. You can really get a lawyer to pull thousands of 8 ( rubles, of course) a month, but I do not want to. These eight pieces, I pick up more or less stable in the online working 1-2 hours a day. Comrades say that I'm not stupid, IQ is high, there is a place to live, work motivation is, if the parents promised that within a year or two even feed and water, straining just a question of the army, but be kind of like dodge for health.
Another very annoying, what will be on the Rights of the Unemployed Freelancer, has not yet come out to a normal profit, well under pressure and relatives that he studied at the university should study up 2.5 years.
Should I leave college?.

I see no problem to put a bolt to school in a university, the more that is behind the equator. Also, do not see a problem, to formally open the IE, and continue to work as a freelancer, paying 36tys. annual taxes and spending tens of orders through the FE to simulate its violent activity. This will create employment you. Also, do not see a problem to put on the table every month parents 10,000 rubles from their work that they do not aching ' that you 're sitting at home '. Or move out of their own and to live as you want. I generally you do not see any problems except for a single - at least to decide on something to change its motion for thumb.

Does it make sense to move a pump Yandex cheap / free reference pages of foreign donor sites from which you bought expensive link, or give a greater effect of any direct purchase of quality promoted by the reference directly to the page?.

I can not shake the donor. I think this is expensive and spamnym. Technically this is true idea, but without some automation of the process, so it did not go beyond the adequacy of, can not do. A swing at the eye of hundreds of links each donor - it is too. Moreover, that the increase in donors will be referenced in any case noticed by search engines. So I would say that the short positions will increase, and probably a significant. But in the long run I would have predicted, and rolled products, and even a reference pessimizatsiyu. Better variety of referential. And even better to work with the texts on this site. This is a reference to the now more.

How to select the keyword density for a single query? .
a. Just write a good text.
2. Inserts a number of times assumes, based on experience.
3. You look at the competitors and do something in between.
4. Mutish something else? .

I wrote a copywriter. I ask him to stick to 1-2% of the density of the right words, but to focus on the quality of the text. Although he still writes more seo text. Personally, I'll write the text first, and then pumped up anchors. I do not look at the competitors. Often, back, and I correct lyrics again and again until it becomes interesting, but having the right phrase.

Whether in the near future, the demand for planshetniki and whether they should be expelled from China and sold in Russia?.

Demand for tablets is growing worldwide. Another thing is that the tablets will rapidly become cheaper, and it may happen that you buy a tablet for 100 bucks, and have been selling, too, at 100, when they will reach and rastamozhatsya. Or if they lie too long on the shelves and stock. This is not a commodity which diverges as the pies. Focus on small lots, and better to work with wholesalers than with retail. So it will be safer.

Have an opinion about George Frost?.

Some of sectarian tendencies infobiznesmen. There are many.

I understand you have two daughters. How do you work from home? .

I have a daughter and son live with her mother. So in that regard houses they do not interfere. But if I were near, I 'm in the process is easy on and off from the outside world.

How to beat your laziness?.

Create a serious problem and then solve them victoriously. The best way, because of the problems you can not run and hide. And they put off until tomorrow, too, can not be. And over time you begin to learn to count on the future problems and avoid them in advance.

Now fee for advertising on Twitter is either the fact of placement of the tweets, or for clicks on the link. What do you think, by mid-year saved both versions, or one of them will die?.

Hits displace accommodation. As teasers replaced banner ads. No one needs shows, if there is no result.

Between my wife and my wife, my business partner have developed quite a cool attitude. Recently, the wife of a partner does not miss opportunities to tell me that my wife turns me, as he wants, it is evident to all, and only I did not notice. Partner is also slowly begins to echo her.
The situation intensifies. I suppose that this is a provocation.
But I can not determine the cause of this behavior and effective response strategy.

I would say that the wife of your partner's breathing irregularly to you if I knew the situation better. A partner is simply echoes, because it is his wife. I think that should be ignored either - for example, to smile and joke about it, and start thinking about how and what will you do if you have to share business. IMHO, a private business and not have to stop, so it's just not their business, as you turned the wife, even if it is.

Should we now be submitted to the novice dory? .

Money from the sky there is no longer anywhere. So it makes no difference to be made. All will solve your patience and diligence. Dora is no better and no worse than. Three pennies at the beginning and you will earn on them without any problems. Another thing is that such modest earnings, or will drive you into depression, or forced to rush between the other methods of earning. And it would be a mistake. Look for it where you are ready to go to the end, rather than simply trying. Trying to be then, when there is a constant source of income.

Hi, Dima.
1) Fishing is? .
2) The English know at what level?.
3) The web studio: what is the percentage mark-ups for the site of a cheap, mean, dear?.

1) I can and then, and then. But not professionally engaged in neither of the order. The company can make, but turn it into a separate mandatory spending time on the weekends I do not want.
2) At the level of ' the dictionary '. Make out individual words and phrases by ear, but the spoken and almost no skill pisatelnogo. Should be taught, but somehow lazy.
3) It depends on how you count - with office expenses and taxes whether or not. Overall, 30% to 50% of the estimated cost could be as a profit, but there were projects which went into the negative or to reduce to zero.

Is it true that Dmitry Shakhov an average of 3 months of getting used to the new number, and that's why a mistake in the title of this post?).

So it is. During this year there is already the second such error.

All the familiar scare what is a default in Russia. They say that money is worthless. Should I believe?.

This is a separate big topic. Depreciate relative to what? . Cheap ruble profitable country to export its products. But in any case, the oscillations is larger than 10% then we should not expect. So now the case - the dollar dances from 30. 50 to 32 rubles, euros - even more talks from side to side. But the devaluation of all currencies in general - a more pessimistic scenario, but it is necessary that the purchasing power greatly outstripped production, why there is a real cataclysm. I think that the end of 2012 will be very interesting in this regard. But do not expect major problems - the world essentially since 2008, is preparing for a new crisis with policies mikrokrizisov and reduce social spending. Subject fun, you can write a lot, but I would say briefly that the shock will be, but they are unlikely to be apocalyptic. Russia will also be entirely in the shaking depends on the West, apart from them we were not in danger - we protect our energy.

Hello, Dmitry! .

It's a lottery, similar to cattle HYIP. Won by those who came in the early. The system is now beginning to fall apart, but because of the device of the system is still not very much. The scheme is similar to a barrel with two holes: one hole in the money poured into another merge. If the holes are small, and the barrel is filled to the brim, the fact that it is not filled as before, will be seen when there is almost no money left in the system - a barrel - opaque.

I will soon celebrate 24. By the nature of an introvert. His girlfriend is not. All either can not seem to find the one you would have loved. One girl likes. She looks very beautiful (but small boobs )), but in the soul is not so beautiful: a capricious; furious when tired and does not respect me, when the furious. The next day, when rested, behaves normally. I scored it a week ago. Ceased to call, etc. n. I thought that she would call or write VKontakte. it is silent. But it was a dream I'm dreaming.
And I'm on the second day of our acquaintance had given her a new phone, t. to. broke her phone. Sometimes there is a feeling that I feel sorry for the money invested )).
What to do with it? .

One feels that the girl should you take the exam to become the most. Too many demands, too much like the subject of relations. The woman - is also a man who has come downs of moods and their opinions. If you need a trade relationship - go to prostitutes. If you want to do without the mood swings, then buy a life-size doll. In all other cases, the need to lower the bar, learn to forget about their gifts immediately after delivery - this is not your thing, and try to reconcile with the fact that the world is perfect, including yourself.

Promotion of the page to request - ' Zapros1 '. whether you want to buy links on this page and in the home? .

I usually buy at the home page and. Home - for the sake of the trust. It is understood that the natural links, people often refer to the main page of the site - remember the page the user is not required. In addition, the main part of the pass phrase obtained by a weight on the correct page internal links - it is also necessary, as part of a healthy internal linking. I would say: try to mimic the natural behavior of most users. This will give you stability and promote the independence of the updates. While it may be not be so quick as thought attempts to guess the Yandex, Google's.

Good afternoon, Dmitry!.
Whose courses in usability can recommend?.
Thank you!.

I do not know anyone. please. In my opinion, in Russia, working with usability - one big scam. Best Design - an iterative process that depends on the core members and the evolution of the project, rather than thinking yuzabilista.

When we poraduesh next 'big statement '? .

Now I do not stand great technical texts. When you are standing, I 'll first revival club1000. ru, and then the school. Understanding how to do, there is no desire so much to write. As far as Great instructions, hardly understand what so I can share with you all. Once thought of that sparkle, that will guide.

Do you have a car?.

I avtoboyazn and unwillingness to give up alcohol every day. In addition, the very idea irritates me that I'll be spending time on the road, staring at the road. So I never seriously thought about buying a car, although the money could afford for quite some time. I plan a year or two to get a car with driver. Then lay out the two pictures to the blog. Now I have a friend with a car, there is a taxi driver is on call - no problems with delivery of the body I do not feel.

The site of female subjects. The author of a creative crisis.
1 Where to get themes for new articles that would not only write but also to attract search engine traffic?.
2- How to choose malokonkurentnye keys to be used for n. a.
thank you.

a. Find activists on its website. Or buy ready-made articles on stock exchanges. Or assemble a pool of writers and copywriters to pay them for new articles.
2. buy. base Pastukhova. or a sample from it.

There are many letters in the mail with questions, explain the situation the same category searches. It would be possible to place the articles, but their size varies from 100 to 400 characters with no spaces, just pound the site under the filters. Advise how to use the array of content.

somehow. Directory of free toilets. lives and with the texts in the index. Question - how to apply such texts. Make a tape in the form of 5-10 questions. Then each page is such a tape will be in the index, and the total volume of a single page will be a ribbon - 2k.

Are not you afraid of in 2016, when it was finally shut down the SEZ? .

This applied only to large enterprises ( with an investment of 200 million. rubles). Such, there is not much, and they have something out there for himself solved this problem. Recreational sector and service sector is never touched. Retail - too. So much influence on the closure of the SEZ area is unlikely to have.

I do not know how to be.
I live in a small provincial town with a population of 36 thousand (Ukraine).
I work at a local factory, the work does not bother, but it 's nothing new in it for himself does not know.
The average monthly income of about 500 for. e. I sit firmly on the neck of the parents (housing, etc havka. Dr.. ). In parallel, involved in creation of websites, but much steady income from this activity is not.
I understand that the prospects for advancement up the career ladder does not work and she does not like.
I want to get away, escape.

Do you want to - leave. Do not see the problem. Nor did I see that now holds you in place. This govnoraboty as you have now, is full of all. And his freelance work you can carry with them. To simplify the expenditure side, it is possible to mate with a guy or a girl - so it's easier to rent an apartment and eat. I would suggest first to move from their parents - to try to live alone ( just in case you inveterate mama's boy and will not be able to sustain independent living and weeks ), and then fell back to where the soul is calling.

Rumor has it that refuses to support Templatemonster IE7 new templates. Well IE6, but 7! .
What percentage of users with these browsers in your major projects?.

3. 3% of all you'll ever need. http://www. liveinternet. ru / stat / ru / browsers. html.

Friends, does anyone know what happened to Alex Pro? .

live. He lives in Moscow, hacks loot from their blogs, as previously. And yes, there is something he has been exposed to AGS, but it's traditional business risks of ssylkoprodavtsov. He writes now, but only in Twitter. There you can find it and.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий